Borrowed with glee from Mrs. Chili
1. Have you discovered a betrayal? If so, did you ask, “How long has THIS been going on”? Yes,when I discovered the Drama Queen’s sobriety was a rouse.
2. What is the longest line you’ve ever stood in? Would you do it again? Amusement Parks and airports run neck and neck for probably a couple of hours. Life is too short, I am not a line-waiter anymore.
3. Someone has hung a sign around your neck, and you have to wear it all day long. What does it say? Breathing
4. As the Christmas season approaches, what song is it that you just can’t wait to hear? Silent Night. My favorite
5. What Christmas song do you dread to hear? None, love them all.
6. How often do you read the last chapter of a book first? Never have – Never will
7. Do you have a favorite movie that you just love to see each year during the holidays? none that call out to me…
8. Do you enjoy winter in the area that you live? Yep, but would like a bit more rain if possible
9. At holiday I think we all show more kindness. In your opinion, is this a “concept” that has value (like money or other tangible things) or does it exist as simply emotion? Why? I think kindness has value in that it should bring peace to the person that practices the act.